IT'S YOUR LIFE
Change isn’t always easy. But to create your ideal life, it is necessary.
The key is to accept, appreciate and love yourself first. Let’s start there.
"It's only through facing the truth that you will be able to fulfil your potential and live the life you were meant to live."
Reinvention & Transformation
- Life Coaching
Ready to go on an epic adventure and create a life you love in 2024?
Allow your true self to shine with the support of a reinvention program that will help you heal, transform, create and begin living the life of your dreams.
Maybe you’re dreaming of…
Reconnecting with the person you imagine yourself to be and living the kind of life you had visioned when you were younger?
Developing authentic, meaningful, and soulful relationships that don’t rely on you having to only serve other people’s needs?
Embracing your unique life's journey and having the confidence to show up proud, authentic and visibly you - happy in your own skin?
But instead, you remain behind the curtain of responsibility where you’re pleasing others, following outdated traditions, and being controlled by debilitating self-doubt…or you watch on from a distance as others grab hold of their dreams, whilst it feels like your ideal life keeps passing you by.
You know though, in your core, that you’re meant for something more.
If only you could wake up every day and know you’re on the right track - doing something you love and embodying the person you want to be….in your authenticity and truth.
Is it time to connect with your ideal vision for your future, and the past behind?
Imagine what your life would be like if you could:
Find the courage to let go of relationships that are no longer serving you, or that are no longer aligned to who you’re becoming?
Implement boundaries effortlessly and have the internal fortitude to say no when something (or someone) doesn’t suit you?
Lift the heavy weight of stress, anxiety and societal pressures and start enjoying and feeling in control of your own life?
Stop feeling trapped in your career and have the confidence to embrace new opportunities that bring a deeper sense of satisfaction and purpose?
Discover the confidence to appreciate your uniqueness and embrace your true self-worth - embodying all that you are
None of this happens by magic - but it does happen when you intentionally choose to make the changes you want and get the emotional support and accountability you need to reinvent your life.
Shall we reinvent, transform and set off on an adventure together?
The Reinvention Coaching Modules
Transformational topics we'll explore together so you can leave the weight of the past behind and build confidence and personal power to truly shine.
These curated, personally delivered modules put you front and centre of your own life by exploring how even a little 're-imagining' will enhance your daily lived experience. Even small changes make a big difference!
Our journey together is underpinned by the Transformation Equation:
Change = Vision + Choice + Action
I’ll be your guide through this process – think about me as your partner in crime (and accountability!)
Because as simple as it sounds, the hardest part of implementing the transformation equation is actually starting—you have to move past the stories you tell yourself and overcome the beliefs that prevent real measurable action.
You'll enjoy a greater sense of purpose and calmness - get ready to choose your own adventure!
1. What’s your Vision?
You will discover what Reinvention means for you by connecting with your Vision in six key areas— what do you really want your life to look like? What will you be doing? How will you be feeling?
2. Let’s talk about Calibrating
You can’t move forward when you’re weighed down by your past. You’ll identify the actions you haven’t taken that hold you back from creating the future you most desire. We’ll then put a plan in place to either shelve them or tackle them!
3. Uncover Limiting Beliefs
We’ll look at your beliefs and how the stories you tell about yourself, the world, and other people impacts your ability to achieve real change. Let’s dismantle your old beliefs, then instil new empowering beliefs into your operating system. Game changer!
4. Selfish to Self-Worth
Most of us have been taught that focusing on ourselves is selfish—so we spend all our time running around taking actions that serve other people. This keeps you from having the life you desire. What brings you joy? It’s time to shift your relationship with Selfish to Self-Care!
5. Let’s set some Boundaries
Time to explore what limits you’ve set around what you will and won’t do, accept, and tolerate. You may just find it’s time for an adjustment. I’ll help you set and then uphold the boundaries that honour you, your growth, your relationships and your life!
6. What’s Choice got to do with it?
Every choice you have made up until this moment has brought you here, and if you don’t make a different choice, your future arrives looking exactly the same. Is it time for different choices?
7. Step into your Confidence
You have likely moved through life occupying roles and creating and maintaining personas to be ‘digestible’ to others. Let’s shed these personas and step into your true confidence.
8. Time to Emerge and be Visible
Now you have levelled up in confidence, it’s time to come out of hiding and allow yourself to be seen. Why? Well, the more you allow your true self to shine, the richer, more genuine and intimate your connections will be. There is nothing more spectacular than the real YOU. Embrace it.
Time to choose your own Reinvention Adventure
Build your Itinerary
Discover what Reinvention means for you by connecting with your Vision in six key areas—what do you really want your life to look like? What will you be doing? How will you be feeling?
You need to know where you are going, and create a plan on how to get there, or how will you ever know you've arrived?
This is the first and most important piece of the itinerary and begins every journey. Think of this as your map to get you where you want to go in life!
90 min 1:1 Personal coaching session to set your Vision (via zoom).
10 page workbook to state your intentions and devise the path that's right for you.
Note: If you want to explore further, you are invited to join the extended programs.
The Highlights Tour
To begin, we'll build your itinerary to set your vision. The next two highlights are your choice, depending on what you need to tackle most! We can determine what these are together in the first session.
Reinvention Options on The Highlights Tour:
Let's talk about Calibrating
Uncovering Limiting Beliefs
Selfish to Self-Worth
Let's set some Boundaries
Shall we make different Choices
Step into your Confidence
Time to emerge and be Visible
3 x 90 min 1:1 Personal coaching sessions 1st to set your Vision and then choose two other monuments of your choice (via zoom).
3 mini-workbooks: to articulate your highest intentions and enable you to devise the path that's right for you.
Note: If you want to explore further after these sessions, you are invited to join me to complete your Trip of a Lifetime! (Extending your adventure will enjoy a pro-rata discount.)
Investment: $585 ($195 per session)
Trip of a Lifetime
Trip around the world, leaving no stone unturned to claim the life you LOVE.
The penultimate experience that will have you loving your life having healed from the past, calibrated your present and set incredible goals for your future!
8 x 90-minute 1:1 personal coaching sessions to explore the 8-step reinvention framework: Change = Vision + Choices + Action
Email and Text Support: On-call support throughout the journey as I understand the challenges you may face on the path to creating a life you love to live.
Reinvention Coaching Workbook: A beautiful 55-page professionally bound guidebook to accompany you through the full experience and beyond! It becomes your bible of reinvention for the rest of your life.
Bonus: ‘Let’s Keep Moving’ 60-minute 1:1 session to revisit any empowerment areas that need more attention so you keep moving forwards. Bonus coaching is valued at $195.
Investment: $1,560 ($173 per session)
Note: a payment plan can be provided for the Trip of a Lifetime - please ask for details.
7. Your Specific Gifts you bring to the world - your strengthsYour natural gifts, talents and ways of contributing to others. Recognising which gifts you do have so you can easily leave the rest for others. This removes a huge amount of stress, and increases acceptance of your own gifts.
10. Your Optimal Environment & Assimilation StyleThe environment in which you work best, and how you assimilate information. When you know, you have all the support and resources you need to be successful! When you are not in alignment, you may feel burn out as you struggle to succeed, find your gifts are not recognised or that your voice is lost in the crowd.
8. Your Consistent Energy - what you can rely onThe consistent, reliable personal energy you can depend on so you can relax into being you and let everything else go. When you are not aware, you may find you are often trying to be what you are not, or berating yourself for what is 'missing' in you. Remember, you are perfect just as you are.
9. Your Shadows and Distractions - where you are taken off-trackThis is your inconsistent, unreliable personal energy you cannot depend on. It's what you are receiving from others. When you know this, you can quickly recognise when you are controlled by your shadows and can see the potential wisdom and lessons - awareness is everything!
6. Your Life's Theme - your ultimate destiny!The ultimate destiny you are here to fulfil in life. This is where life feels like a finely tailored suit that feels amazing to wear. It directs you towards how to fulfill your purpose. Not in alignment? You may constantly doubt yourself, your career, your life - wondering if there is something more.
5. How do you manifest your purpose in the world? Your ProfileYour Profile is a very significant part of who you are, how you operate and how people perceive and interact with you. This is the “Role” you are here to play on the stage of life. Your Profile provides insight into your personality and how you express yourself in the world. When you know, you can align yourself to what you are here to do in life, helping you achieve your purpose and a feeling of satisfaction, success, peace, or surprise. When you do not, you may try to be who you are not, trying to fulfill a role that is not consistent or congruent - leading to resistance, struggle and lack of fulfillment in life.
1. How do you best express yourself in the world? Your Human Design TypeYour human design type gives you a profound insight into the easiest and most natural way to utilise your energy and clues as to how your innate abilities are fully expressed. Not in alignment? Overworked, exhausted and apathetic for the life you are living.
3. What is your Personal Interaction Style? This is your Strategy & AuthorityStrategy - How we initiate interactions with people and communicate in the world. Authority - Knowing how to make the best decisions with confidence and correct timing. These together are the key to removing resistance and experiencing success. When you do not, you may feel anxiety with each interaction and/or decision and may regret the choices made.
4. How do you know if you are living in alignment? Your Key Success IndicatorsTo get where you want in life, you have to know where you’re at. Your design contains clear signposts allowing you to quickly recognise if you are on-track or off-track. When you use your key indicators, you are able to quickly and easily interpret feedback from your choices and change course as needed. When you do not, you can end up very far from your ideal path in life without realising it, which can accelerate into a negative downward spiral.
2. How do you best interact with others? Your non-verbal presenceIn order to be happy and healthy in life, we must interact with other people. Knowing how you affect those around you and how to remove any resistance is critical to your overall happiness. When you understand how your non-verbal presence (auric field) influences others, you can gain more effectiveness in your interactions and enjoy a calmer and more peaceful life in flow. When you are not operating in alignment there is static - messages are not understood, you might feel weird and rejected, and you do not attract the right people or situations into your life.
1. How do you best express yourself in the world? Your Career TypeYour career type gives you a profound insight into the easiest and most natural way to utilise your energy and your innate abilities to fully express yourself. When you live in alignment, you can relax into the flow of work and life and express yourself in fulfilling and meaningful ways. When you do not, you may try to force things to happen and end up overworked, exhausted and doing something you hate.
2. How do you best interact with others? Your Personal Interaction StyleIn order to be successful in our careers (and lives), we must interact with others. When you are aware of your style, you interact with others in a way that removes resistance and creates an ease and flow in communication. When you are not aware, you can often feel awkward, rejected or misunderstood by others.
3. How do you best make decisions? Your Decision-making strategyThe decisions we make shape our lives. Knowing how to make the best decisions with confidence and correct timing is key to removing resistance & experiencing success. When you use your DMS, you have confidence and peace of mind that comes from knowing you made the correct choice for you. When you do not, you may feel anxiety with each decision and may regret the choices made.
4. How do you process information? Your Assimilation StyleThere are several different ways people learn, process and integrate information with each style having its own unique advantage. When you know and use your assimilation style, you maximise your learning potential, integrate information at your own pace, and respect the learning styles of others. When you do not you may feel inadequate, seeing only the advantages of other people’s styles. You may also get frustrated with others who operate faster / slower than you.
5. How do you identify if you are on or off-track? Key IndicatorsTo get where you want in life, you have to know where you’re at. Your design contains clear signposts allowing you to quickly recognise if you are on-track or off-track. When you use your key indicators, you are able to quickly and easily interpret feedback from your choices and change course as needed. When you do not, you can end up very far from your ideal path in life without realising it, which can accelerate into a negative downward spiral.
10. What gifts do you bring to the world? Your Strengths & ContributionsThese are your natural gifts, talents and ways of contributing to others. They provide a consistent and reliable flow of energy. When you know these, you can fully utilise your gifts and talents to make a difference and provide a service to others. You can also understand what you do not have so can easily delegate work you are NOT good at. When you are unaware, you may try to do things you are not designed to do; or make yourself wrong wishing you had strengths that are not present; or beat yourself up!
8. What can you rely on? Your Consistent EnergyThese are your true ‘nature’ – consistent, reliable personal energy and strength you can depend on. The energy you ‘broadcast’ to others. When you know these, you can relax into being you and let everything else go! When you are unaware, you may find yourself distracted by what you feel is missing or lacking in you and act in unhealthy ways, attract situations and people not healthy for you.
7. What is the overall theme of your purpose in the world? Your Life WorkYour life work is the destiny you are here to fulfil – the ultimate expression of you being you and making a living doing what you love! When you know your life work, you have a way to measure if you are on the right track in your career and life! When you are not, you have no way of knowing if you are fulfilling your purpose. You may constantly doubt yourself, your career, your life – wondering if there is something more…
6. How do you manifest your purpose in the world? Your Public RoleThis is a very significant part of who you are, how you operate and how people perceive and interact with you. It is part of your work - what you are designed to contribute to the world. When you know your public role you can align yourself to the work you are here to do, helping you achieve your purpose and give you a feeling of satisfaction, success, peace or surprise. When you are not aware, you may try and be who you are not, working to fulfil a role that is not consistent or congruent leading to resistance, struggle and a lack of fulfilment.
9. Where do you get taken off track? Your Shadows and DistractionsThis represents your ‘nurture’ – inconsistent, unreliable personal energy you cannot depend on. The energy you ‘receive’ from others. When you recognise these, you are no longer controlled by your shadows and can see the potential wisdom. When you are unaware, you can get lost and distracted in trying to be what you are not – making unhealthy decisions from the mind or out of fear.
15. Are you focused on Empowerment, Sharing or Support? General ThematicsThese give you a focus of how you utilise your gifts to make a difference for others. When you know your general thematics, you know the focus of your strengths and how to utilise those strengths with others through sharing, support and empowerment. When you are unaware, you may try and be who you are not, make yourself wrong for an aspect of you that does not come naturally, or make others wrong for not aligning with your way of sharing, supporting or empowering.
14. Where do you belong in a large group setting? Large Business RolesEach of us have a specific way we are designed to fit into the greater whole. Understanding this can help you quickly identify what is and is not correct for you. When you know this, you can recognise where your gifts may shine or get overshadowed and focus on what you can contribute instead of being distracted. When you are unaware, you may find you are controlled, manipulated, susceptible to ‘group think’, and get burnt out or distracted.
11. What is your optimal work environment? Your Environment StyleAlthough anyone can work in any environment for short periods of time or for the experience, there are specific environments where you are designed to thrive. When you work in the correct environment, you find you have all the support and resources you need to be successful. When you do not, you may feel burnt out as you struggle to succeed, find that your gifts are not recognized, or that your voice is lost in the crowd.
12 & 13. What specific skills do you bring to the table? Business Skills & AttributesThese are innate business skills that others recognise in you, especially in a group setting. It doesn’t mean you are automatically good at them – but they are easy to develop. When you know these, you can focus your efforts here, giving you freedom to delegate the skills and attributes you don’t have to others. Relax – they are not your job! When you are unaware, you may try and wear all the hats and make yourself wrong; wasting time and energy in the wrong place.
16. What is your unique expression of these gifts? A Deeper Analysis of your Traits & QualitiesYour traits and qualities help you understand the deeper more specific nuances of your design and the unique expression of your gifts, strengths and talents. We will explore all 26 of your unique gifts and their expression. 13 of these are conscious in your design, and 13 are unconscious. It's like doubling the skills and attributes you have, just by becoming aware of what others can see in you, but perhaps you can't. Then you can turn your attention to utilising all your gifts in life. It's a big session in itself! When you know these, you can begin to see the perfection and uniqueness of being you. When you are not aware, everything can seem random, disorganised and chaotic.
What happens if I need to reschedule a session?I will happily reschedule 1:1 coaching sessions with a minimum of 24 hour’s notice.
Do you coach in person?I am the Reinvention & Transformation coach at Elysia Wellness Retreat in the beautiful Hunter Valley, New South Wales: www.elysiaretreat.com.au I consult on a Friday, Saturday & Sunday every fortnight. My Specialist Practitioner profile can be viewed here. Come up and say Hi! To book, please call the Wellness Centre on 02 4993 8692 for an appointment.
How are the sessions conducted?Sessions are conducted via Zoom. It's easy, and it's from the comfort of your home!
How are refunds and cancellations handled?If, after the first full session, you do not want to continue, I will provide a refund of the unused sessions. After the second session, please note there are no refunds provided.
How will I know if we’re a good fit?It’s incredibly important that we both feel we are suited – please book a complimentary discovery call and we can discover that together!
Is Reinvention right for me?It's right for women who: Have lost sight of who you are and want help to discover what you really want out of life May be navigating a difficult separation or divorce and looking for emotional support Are tired of putting everyone else’s wants and needs first and not your own Could have recently experienced a significant traumatic event and want help to heal It's NOT right for women who: Are not yet ready to commit to leaving the past behind and moving forward Are not yet wanting to choose to make the meaningful changes needed in your life Are not yet willing to invest in yourself to become the person you want to be
What qualifications do you have as a life coach?I am a Certified Life Coach with Levin Life Coaching Academy. I have also lived an eventful life at 47 years of age. Please read the 'About Me' section to determine if I have the right experience for you.
Reinvention Coaching: Katrina Stanmore (Part 1)
Elysia Wellness Retreat guest
I’m a tough audience when it comes to anything in the ‘self improvement’ genre. My sceptical nature views this type of industry as showcasing the latest expensive wishy washy fad where the ‘new me’ rapidly reverts to the ‘old me’ in lightning speed. I’m also quite content with how my life looks on most days and I’m pretty lazy when it comes to change.
After hearing Amanda speak at Elysia I was super surprised that I considered having her coach me.
Why Amanda? - I’m still not entirely sure. Maybe it was the hint of corporate vibe Amanda carries and she didn’t waste words. Maybe it was because the Transformation Process she talked about was something she had done herself.
She knew from experience what worked and what didn’t, how to change thinking, beliefs, and (if you wanted) your life.
Or maybe I was just curious about what was lurking/hiding within me that needed to find expression? What I did know was that I liked this straight talking women in front of me that was about to launch her first book, had left the corporate world behind and was making her life about other people. So the next day I signed up to coaching!
I had no expectation of the outcome only openness to the process. What I got in our weekly sessions was first class clarity
on who I am (along with who I am not) plus how to live my best life (I slightly cringe when I write that however I confess it
is true). Amanda had her work cut out keeping me on track but she did it with a gentle, clever and humorous approach.